Featured Post

31+ Big Apple Pizza Vero Beach Florida US

View Recipes Using Oats So Simple Pictures

View Recipes Using Oats So Simple Pictures. A community recipe by cookalot. Oats is a healthy grain and there are many recipes that one can make with it.

I love it. I don't have espresso so I use coffee instead ...
I love it. I don't have espresso so I use coffee instead ... from i.pinimg.com
12:51 gordon ramsay 3 515 443 просмотра. Gently melt butter, sugar and syrup or honey in a pan. A community recipe by cookalot.

This is a very simple overnight oats recipe with a vanilla base and it's topped with almond butter and frozen raspberries.

A nice change of pace from the usual sweet oatmeal. Cook at 50% power, stirring half way through cooking, until oats are softened, 3 to 5 minutes. These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. The best instant pot oatmeal is made with rolled oats, toasted until fragrant then cooked for just 3 minutes.

Komentar